of solid good times with Ronnie

was on a week MC and today marks the 5th day already. dread going bk to work, i will definitely miss the nua times with ROnnie, just lazy at home, study, watch drama online and sleep with Ronnie. solid times, just me and him.


there was a announcement on a lower entry level full frame DSLR for nikon - d600. much raves about it and i m quite tempted actually but...haha...the last time i checked which is 5pm? i still love my d90 alot despite it is about 3 yrs old already. still growing strong together with my 2 fav lens. tamron 17-50 f2.8 and sigma 10-20mm f4-5. lol. took some pictures with ronnie today. used warm effects. i love to use these effect, makes my skin looks more tan and Ronnie more golden brown

i always love to make ronnie do this with me..lol. isnt him adorable and loveable? haha

i love my d90 and i love Ronnie

Comments