of Taiwan day 8 ~ returning to Taipei

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

on this day, we did our last minute shopping at Jiu fen before returning to Taipei city to pick up our wedding photos. we did a quick shopping and lunch before we rush down to the train station to go bk to taipei. we found this small restaurant at the old street of jiu fen selling very good beef noodles!


we reach taipei at approx 4pm and check in back to sunroute hotel before heading down to the bridal studio to pick up our wedding photo. wanted to do a little shopping until my mum called me to tell me Ronnie passed away and left me crying non stop at the train station. we both cried cos Ronnie is very dear to us and i couldnt believe that he is gone like that. although i m mentally prepared but still i couldnt take it. LL seeing that i cried so badly that he tries to comfort me by bringing me to eat shabu shabu for the last time in taiwan. cos he knows that i love shabu in taiwan but sadly, although i was sitting infront of premium beef i dont hav the appetite to eat ..the food just taste bitter to me although LL keeps telling me it is good. but anyway, i still managed to take some pictures of the food.
after dinner, we headed bk to hotel and then i broke down again the whole night until the next day. until today, i still cannot understand y Ronnie choose to leave me or is it because i told him not to hang on anymore.but nevertheless, i m thankful that LL is with me during this period of time and been giving in to my nonsense when my emotion is at rock bottom.

Comments